Simple Chicken Wings Curry.
You can cook Simple Chicken Wings Curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Chicken Wings Curry
- It’s 1 of kilo chicken wings "wash".
- Prepare 1 of bulb onion chopped.
- You need of I bulb garlic chopped.
- It’s 1 of Ginger M. Chopped.
- You need 4 of medium carroTs "Large Dice".
- It’s 4 of medium potato "Large Dice".
- Prepare 6 slice of squash "Large Dice".
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper corn "cracked".
- It’s 50 g of Coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk evap.
- You need 120 g of Mccormick curry powder.
- Prepare of I cup of water.
Simple Chicken Wings Curry instructions
- Marinate chicken wings with salt and pepper fo 10-15 minutes..
- Saute ginger,garlic,onion in oil add chicken,salt and pepper to taste.cooked for 5 mins.
- Add carrots,potato and squash cooked for 5 minutes.
- Get a bowl add coconut powder, milk and curry powder depends on you if you put all the curry powder and add 1 cup of water mix well.
- Add to the pan and simmer for 5-10 minutes after 10 minutes add milk simmer for 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.