The Best Grilled Steak. Before firing up the grill, pick your cut of beef. For the most part, the best steaks to grill will come from the beef primal cut called the short loin, but we've included standouts from some of the other cuts of beef as well. Any of the cuts below will make a great, drool-worthy grilled steak.
The sauce added a fresh, light flavor that balanced the richness of the meat. In the end, I had a steak everyone raved about, and that. Finally, there are a few extra-tough cuts of beef that really shouldn't go near the grill. You can cook The Best Grilled Steak using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Grilled Steak
- Prepare 1 of Steak.
- Prepare 1 of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of sea salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
These steaks do well in low-and-slow cooking methods, and even indirect-heat grilling won't get the trick done. So, put away the grill and turn to your favorite Dutch oven or slow cooker instead. Tender juicy steaks on the grill are one of life's pleasures. This is the best marinade we have ever come across.
The Best Grilled Steak step by step
- Soak one side of steak with Worcestershire sauce, then add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste..
- Flip steak and repeat step one..
- Allow steak(s) to marinade while preparing and heating grill..
- Place steak(s) on hot grill and cook on high heat. Cook each side for approximately five minutes for medium rare..
- Make sure to char each side a little for better flavoring..
- Remove from grill and let it rest for about five minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
It is the perfect blend of flavors and it leaves the meat tender without being overpowering. Note: I'm not sure of the origins of this recipe, I don't see a duplicate. For a reverse sear: prepare steaks as instructed. Preheat one side of the grill to low heat and the other side to high heat. It is the result of years of experimentation, and is the best.