Lentil soup 🍲. This lentil soup is easy to make and tastes incredible! Lentil soup is a culinary wonder. It's creamy without any dairy, satisfying and protein-packed without This lentil soup recipe is a few years in the making: Having been disappointed by too many lentil.
This is the best lentil soup plus prep is quick and it's so easy to make! It's packed with fresh veggies, zesty Italian flavors and plenty of protein rich lentils. Lentil Soup – super easy, cozy and healthy lentil soup that is huge in flavor. You can have Lentil soup 🍲 using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lentil soup 🍲
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 2 sticks of celeries.
- You need of dry oregano.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 150 g of dried lentils.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 50 g of cannellini beans.
Loaded with earthy and aromatic spices with a little bit of heat. A hot bowl of this hearty lentil soup with spinach, garlic, diced potatoes and smoky spices is what healthy comfort food is all about—it's cozy and delicious, and pairs perfectly with a couple of slices of. I make this soup with lentils, carrots, turmeric, and fresh lemon whenever I'm in need of some healthy comfort Lentils — I use brown, red, or French lentils to make the soup and add them uncooked. Lentil soup is a delicious and tasty dish that is healthy and easy to make.
Lentil soup 🍲 step by step
- Peel and finely chop the onions and carrots, trim and finely chop the celery, and peel and finely slice the garlic..
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat, then crumble in the onion, carrot, celery and garlic..
- Cook gently with the lid on for about 15 minutes, or until all the vegetables are soft, then add the lentils and 1 litre water or vegetable stock..
- Bring to the boil and simmer until the lentils are soft.
- Drain, then tip in the cannellini beans. Boil and simmer for another 10 minutes, then taste and season with sea salt and black pepper..
Lentils cook pretty quickly and easily, and once you get your ingredients together, there's not much more you have to do other. For a bowl of hearty comfort, try Alton Brown's Lentil Soup recipe, spiced with coriander and cumin, from Good Eats on Food Network. This classic, slow-simmered lentil soup is seasoned with ham and vegetables. The soup is a quick The soup lends itself to a variety of different seasonings. Feel free to add a clove of minced garlic or.