Southwest Green Bean Casserole. Tired of canned cream of mushroom soup? Enjoy this robust green bean casserole flavored Texas style with oregano, Monterrey Jack Cheese and lime 'n' chili. Green bean casserole is a casserole consisting mostly of green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and french fried onions.
Alfredo sauce, tomatoes, canned, green beans, canned, french fried onions, cajun seasoning. MIX sauce, beans, tomatoes, seasoning, and ⅔ cup onions in a casserole dish. STIR and top with remaining ⅔ cup onions. You can cook Southwest Green Bean Casserole using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southwest Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare of Green Bean Casserole.
- It’s 1 can of industrial sized can cut green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of mild rotel.
- Prepare 3 can of large cans of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of jars of Prego Double Cheddar Cheese sauce.
- It’s 1 large of bag of French Fried Onions.
- It’s 2 clove of diced garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion diced.
This southwest black bean casserole is made with ground turkey, black beans, peppers, and cheese. Top with turkey, bacon, tomato, and cheese. You'll find links to our complete step-by-step, photo illustrated instructions for making a Thanksgiving Dinner the whole family will enjoy. Add the green beans, mushroom soup, onion rings and House Seasoning to taste.
Southwest Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except green beans and fried onions. Place green beans in casserole dishes. I use two. Pour mixture over green beans and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour at 375° top with fried onions and bake another 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. Get new ideas for this holiday classic with tips and videos to help. Find the best recipes for green bean casserole. I stumbled upon a Southwest Black Bean Casserole at Pinch of Yum while searching for a black This is a yummy Southwest beef and bean casserole recipe that isn't too spicy. I may up the heat I didn't have a jalapeno, so I left it out; I used some frozen green peppers instead of the red pepper.