You can cook Herbed Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herbed Potatoes
- It’s 4 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 spoonful of butter.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need As needed of Grated Cheese.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Herbed Potatoes step by step
- Peel off potatoes.
- Cut thin incomplete slices using knife. Make sure you don't cut through till end so that it doesn't get seperated..
- Add garlic paste, oregano, chilli flakes, and salt in butter.
- Add chopped coriander into the mix. You can also add some fresh herbs like thyme, basil or use dried mixed herbs into the mix..
- Apply this butter on potatoes. Make sure to apply it in between the slices.
- Now add grated cheese using knife to push cheese in the cuts.
- Apply butter on grill plate and arrange the prepared potatoes on the plate. Drizzle some herbed butter over potatoes and grill it in oven/Pan covered with lid. I have used electric tandoor maker to grill potatoes which hardly takes 5 min to grill..
- Sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes and some coriander leaves to garnish dish..