BBQ pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. Use a large spoon to spread ¼ cup BBQ sauce evenly over the.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. A BBQ Pizza recipe that is not only simple to make, but is great for using up any barbecue pork leftovers. Did I mention it's cooked in a cast iron skillet? You can have BBQ pizza using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ pizza
- Prepare 1 of pillsbury premade pizza crust.
- It’s 1 cup of honey bbq sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced purple onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crushed or pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Optional garnish: bbq drizzle, dried parsley flakes.
Come to BBQ Chicken Pizza Country. Here are the printables, both for the pizza and (separately) the crust BBQ Chicken Pizza, with tender grilled chicken, lots of cheese and a homemade sauce, is better This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when. What makes this Grilled Pulled Pork Pizza recipe special is the white sauce I use as a foundation. It's a variation of my Alabama White BBQ Sauce, and it goes great with pulled pork.
BBQ pizza instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and press crust into greased baking sheet. Bake just the crust 6 min then remove and top with bbq, all toppings and then cheese..
- Bake additional 8-9 minutes..
- Place under broiler for 1-2 minutes to make the cheese speckled and a little crispy then top with parsley flakes and bbq drizzle if desired..
Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. I've kept this pizza fairly simple, using store-bought bbq sauce for the pizza sauce, some leftover pulled pork, bacon, red onion, a sliced roma tomato, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and cilantro and green. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. Barbeque Chicken Pizza combines a fresh, quick crust, tangy bbq sauce, chicken, and TWO types BBQ Chicken Pizza is so easy to make at home!