Stir Fried Shrimps with beans and hot basils / Pad Krapao Koong. This flavourful and spicy Thai stir-fry featuring holy basil is a classic. Drizzle a little of the prik nam pla over the egg. Use whatever size you have, although there is little advantage in paying a premium for You add the sauces AFTER you put in the krapao, since this releases its best aroma when fried, NOT boiled in the oyster sauce.
The main ingredient is usually chicken (gai), but pork (moo) or shrimps (kung) are also common alternatives to chicken. Using the example of pad krapao gai, the chicken is stir-fried. Shanghai-style shrimp stir-fry or you bao xia (油爆虾) is a classic Shanghainese dish that uses whole shrimp. You can cook Stir Fried Shrimps with beans and hot basils / Pad Krapao Koong using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Shrimps with beans and hot basils / Pad Krapao Koong
- It’s 400 grams of shrimps.
- It’s 200 grams of beans,i use yard long bean,cut to 1 inch long ,you can use a kind you have.
- It’s 1 bunch of hot basils.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- You need 3 of hot chili.
- Prepare 1 bunch of i use shimeji or any mushroom ,optional.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oil to fry.
Wok fried until they are crispy and then soaked in a savory sauce, this Shrimp stir fry dish is also a favorite Shanghai Chinese New Year dish. After walking in, we met with Thai waitress. We ordered stir fried shrimp, pad krapao beef and tom yum koong. Rice with stir fried hot and spicy squid with basil.
Stir Fried Shrimps with beans and hot basils / Pad Krapao Koong step by step
- Blanch beans and shrimps in boiling salted water.
- Heat oil on stir fry pan over medium heat,crush garlic,slice chili ,fry in pan until golden.
- Add beans toss to mix with chili and garlic,leave it about 1 min.
- Add mushroom,change to high heat ,,toss ,leave it about 2 mins,if too dry add little water.
- Add shrimps ,seasoning,toss,leave it another one min ,add basil ,toss to mix,heat off.
- Serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
Stir fried noodles with egg, pork, green vetgetables, and sweet soy bean sa. Thai food padthai fried noodle with shrimp. Heat a wok until very hot. Add the vegetable oil and heat until shimmering. Spicy stir fried instant noodles holy basil with shrimps. vimilkvimin.