Choco Oats Cashew cookies. Made with oats, butter, and brown sugar, you are guaranteed the softest and chewiest oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, and nuts. Cinnamon and a touch of molasses add that little something extra.
I adapted this recipe from my oats raisin cookies. These cookies are mild in sweet, made with. Chocolate & Cashewnuts Biscuits Recipe baked in Pressure Cooker, Famous Karachi Bakery Style. You can cook Choco Oats Cashew cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Oats Cashew cookies
- You need 250 gms of oats (roasted and powdered).
- You need 50 gms of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1.5 stick of butter.
- You need 125 grams of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Cashew powder.
- You need 2 pinches of cardmom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare some of chopped Cashew nuts.
White Chocolate Cashew Cookies are such a rich and indulgent cookie. You could use other nuts in this recipe, but we think cashews are rich and perfect, especially if you use salted cashews for a sweet and salty flavor. If you like soft and chewy oatmeal cookies, you will absolutely love this matcha I know there are probably millions of oatmeal chocolate chunks cookies recipes out there, but I can tell you this soft and chewy I just wish I added more matcha powder when I halved it. I love both matcha and choco chips.
Choco Oats Cashew cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients and make smooth dough..
- Take one small ball size dough..
- Flatten it..
- Keep it on baking tray..
- Garnish it with Cashew nuts..
- Now bake it in preheated oven at [email protected]°C for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from oven and cook it on wire rack..
Cookie monsters (and moms) get ready, Cashew Cookie delivers a wallop of rich and creamy flavor. These Oats Jaggery Cookies are free of refined sugar as they are sweetened with jaggery (unrefined sugar obtained from raw, concentrated sugarcane I also packed in some nuts (chopped cashews and almonds) in the cookies for that crunch. You may skip them if you want or add more nuts if you. Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever!