You can have Beef Lasagne using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagne
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, Finely diced.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed.
- You need 500 Grams of (gm) Beef Mince, lean.
- It’s 400 Grams of (gm) Canned chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 200 Grams of (gm) Lasagne Sheets.
- Prepare 500 Milliliter of (ml) PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Beef Lasagne instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until softened, then add mince and brown well. Pour in the tomatoes and sprinkle over the dried oregano. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 -15 minutes, until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a medium oven proof baking dish. Line base with ¼ of the lasagna sheets, trimming to fit if necessary. Spoon 1/3 or the mince mixture over the lasagna, cover with a generous layer of béchamel sauce..
- Repeat the layering twice. Cover béchamel with a layer of lasagna sheets, and spread over the remaining béchamel. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the pasta is tender and cheese is golden brown. Cover with foil if necessary during baking, to prevent cheese from burning..