My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak.
You can cook My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak
- It’s 480 grams of ★Ground pork.
- You need 200 grams of ★Ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of ★Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ★Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ★Nutmeg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Panko.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Daikon radish.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Japanese Worcestershire-Style Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 400 ml of ♪ Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ♪ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ♪ Sugar.
- It’s 1 clove of ♪ Ground garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ♪ Vinegar.
My Family's Restaurant-Style Hamburger Steak step by step
- Julienne the daikon and carrot and soak in water. Drain..
- Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Japanese style worcestershire sauce, and white sesame seeds well..
- Cook the minced onion in oil heated in a frying pan until browned. Once browned, let cool completely..
- Once cooled, set aside 1 tablespoon of the onion and put the rest into a bowl. Combine with the ★ ingredients well..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and pan-fry the meat mixture. Since you are trying to imitate the "Bikkuri Donkey" restaurant style burgers, please make them as thin and large as you can. (Cover with a lid to steam fry).
- After the burgers have cooked through, save the oil. Add the ♪ ingredients and the remaining 1 tablespoon of onion to the frying pan and simmer to make a sauce for the hamburgers..
- If you arrange it like this, you will have a replica of the "Bikkuri Donkey" style plate!! It will taste delicious if you optionally top it with cheese or grated daikon!!.