Philly Cheese Steak Spaghetti.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak Spaghetti using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Spaghetti
- You need of Ingredients.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Corn/Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Roast Beef.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- You need 1 large of green peppers.
- It’s cup of grated cheese.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of low fat milk.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Philly Cheese Steak Spaghetti step by step
- Cheese Sauce – 1.) melt butter 2.) Add flour stir for 2 mins 3.) Add shredded cheese. Turn off heat and cover.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add beef, onions, green pepper..
- Bring spaghetti to boil. Add steak and melted cheese sauce.