Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza. My take on a homemade Philly cheese steak pizza! I'm loading up my homemade pizza crust with a quick garlic white sauce, lots of sautéed peppers This cheese steak pizza has so much goodness all loaded onto my homemade pizza crust. It's beefy and cheesy but also has something for my veggie.
Like so crazy good that Patrick and I kept murmuring "crazy good" over and over again in between bites as we stuffed our faces with this crazy good pizza. Stuffed crust pizza is pizza with cheese and possibly other toppings added into the crust. I top crescent roll crust with deli beef, mozzarella cheese and sauteed veggies. You can cook Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury artisan style pizza crust.
- You need 1 packages of garlic & herb boursin cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mexican cremá.
- Prepare 8 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of precooked Philly style steak with peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 small of red onion, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 of cornmeal.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 4 of – 5 sticks string cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
Brush with salad dressing; sprinkle with cheese. Philly cheese steak wrapped in a flaky crust and bake to perfection! this is the perfect weeknight family dinner. I HAD to make a Philly cheese steak Stromboli because we live in Philly now and it would be a shame not to! This stromboli is the the perfect combo of pizza and cheese steak.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with cornmeal..
- Roll out pizza crust. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close..
- Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Sprinkle monterrey jack over top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust golden brown and fillings hot and bubbly..
Pizza crust is topped with American cheese, sirloin, mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion in this easy Philly cheese steak pizza recipe. All Reviews for Easy Philly Cheese Steak Pizza. This Philly Cheese Steak Pizza tastes just like Philadelphia Cheese Steak! Made with creamy alfredo sauce, tender steak and melty provolone, each bite The crust is so chewy and reminds me so much of the familiar roll that served as the vehicle for my beloved sandwich. After I worked out the crust.