Jay's Individual Steak Wellingtons.
You can have Jay's Individual Steak Wellingtons using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jay's Individual Steak Wellingtons
- You need 2 medium of New York Strips.
- Prepare 10 slice of Percuto.
- You need 2 box of Puff Pastry.
- Prepare 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Green Onion.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 3 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Seasoning Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion Powder.
- It’s 2 dash of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 pinch of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Chives.
- Prepare 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- You need 1 bunch of Green Onion.
Jay's Individual Steak Wellingtons step by step
- Heat up skillet to medium heat put 2 tbsp butter in skillet.
- Cut new york strips in half season with garlic powder, seasoning salt, onion powder on both sides.
- Put steaks in pan brown on all four sides 1-2 min each side.
- Pre heat oven 350°F.
- Beat together 2 eggs and the milk.
- Mix together salt and flour add wet ingredients and 2 tbsp melted butter mix really well (I add green onion, chives, garlic powder, and a little cyane powder to the batter).
- Start making crepes.
- Wrap the New York Strips into 2 slices of percuto each using plastic wrap such in the fridge for 5 – 10 min.
- Put 2 tbsp of butter in skillet finely dice onion,potatoes,and garlic then put potatoes into the skillet cook a few min and then add onion and garlic cook until onion turns opaque.
- Spread veggie stuffing in a thin layer on crapes make sure stuffing is cool if need be put in fridge remove streak from fridge and plastic wrap and place then on crapes out may require 2 crepes per steak wrap each in plastic wrap put in freezer for 5-10 min.
- Now take you pastry dough and flour the counter take last egg beat it take streak out if freezer and plastic wrap. Wrap the steaks I'm dough put egg on edges of dough to make it stick put egg all over wrapped steaks then put in fridge for 5 min.
- Cut a couple little slits on the steaks then put steaks in oven about 20-30 min take out let stand a couple min serve.