Simple Simmered Koya Dofu (Macrobiotic). Macrobiotic Simmered Hijiki Seaweed and Konnyaku Recipe by cookpad.japan. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä. Grain: Polenta with fresh Corn Protein: Herbed Black Soybeans Seaweed: Dulse Condiment Vege: Carrots and Broccoli with Ume Dill Dressing Pickle: Pressed Chinese Cabbage, Red Radish, and Lemon Dessert: Berry Kanten.
Macrobiotic adjective – Of or relating to the theory or practice of macrobiotics. Simple and macrobiotic are semantically related. Macrobiotics is a way of eating and living in accordance with the natural order of the universe. You can have Simple Simmered Koya Dofu (Macrobiotic) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Simmered Koya Dofu (Macrobiotic)
- It’s 2 of blocks Koya dofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- It’s 4 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Konnyaku (boiled).
- Prepare 4 of Green beans, string beans, or your choice of beans.
- You need 1 tbsp of A- Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of A- Sugar (preferably beet sugar).
His publication of Macrobiotics or the Art of Prolonging Life warned against popular foods like meat as well as foods containing refined sugars in favor of a simple vegetable and grain diet. The macrobiotic diet replaces simple carbohydrates with more complex, slower-burning ones. Brown rice, for example, releases a continuous stream of glucose into the blood at a rate of about two calories per minute. The sugar in a candy bar is burned more quickly, releasing thirty or more calories per.
Simple Simmered Koya Dofu (Macrobiotic) step by step
- Soak the koya dofu until just soft enough to cut, then cut into desired sizes. Soak the dried shiitake in 2 cups of water to reconstitute. Chop the other ingredients into bite-sized pieces..
- In a pot, boil the shiitake, 2 cups of soaking liquid, carrot, and konnyaku until tender..
- Add the koya dofu and the A ingredients and simmer until the liquid boils down..
- Add green beans parboiled in salt water..
Post your awesome macrobiotic recipes and photos here and share simple delicious healthy food with the world! He believed that by eating a simple, healthy diet, we could live in harmony with nature. He also believed that his macrobiotic diet could cure cancer and other serious illnesses. One-pot simmering is a technique that requires no experience, making this a simple, foolproof meal. Homemade dashi is nice, but not necessary for this simple dish, which has so many other strong flavors.