Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!. A deliciously easy and incredibly healthy broth-based chicken, quinoa, and sweet potato soup made in the crockpot. So you may be thinking it's too early for soup. Or maybe where you are living it hasn't quite cooled down enough to make the thought of soup even the least bit appealing.
Here's a recipe for chicken quinoa and sweet potato soup + a What I Ate Wednesday bonus. 🙂. This protein-loaded chicken and sweet potato casserole dish is made with multicolored quinoa, a blend of white, red and black varieties, but any color will I cooked sweet potatoes in the microwave like recipe said and left them covered until added to pan. Did not have a problem with under cooked. You can cook Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup!
- Prepare 2 large of sweet potato (diced).
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic (crushed).
- You need 2 large of raw chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of raw quinoa (rinse well before use).
- It’s 2 cup of fresh tomato (diced).
- Prepare 1 can of black beans (rinsed).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cajun chili seasoning.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 6 cup of unsalted chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
Today's video is a collab with some wonderful mamas who are trying to feed heir families with healthy, whole foods. We're all sharing a slow cooker or. Home » Type » Soups + Stews » Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili. This Sweet Potato & Quinoa Chili recipe with kidney & black beans is hearty and full of flavor, and makes a great vegan lunch, dinner or meal prep idea!
Quinoa, sweet potato, chicken soup! instructions
- Peel, and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Place in slow cooker on one side..
- Open and rinse full call of black beans, add to slow cooker beside sweet potatoes..
- Rinse one cup of uncooked quinoa thoroughly (will expand over time into three cups) add to slow cooker beside the beans..
- Dice tomatoes and add into mixture..
- Grate garlic and add in, add seasonings, salt and pepper, thyme(you can be inventive with this, as with all other ingredients) I added cayenne, and chili pepper flakes for a kick!.
- Before chicken and stock is added (picture).
- Add uncooked chicken breasts, and chicken stock..
- Stir all ingredients with spoon and turn slow cooker on high for 4-5 hours..
- Take chicken out and use two forks to shred the meat, like you would with pulled pork. Re add chicken back into soup..
- Taste, and make sure the seasoning is correct. Enjoy!!.
We had a big beautiful sweet potato left over from making fries awhile back. I decided to make this Roasted Sweet Potato and Quinoa Soup. Amber adores homemade soup any time of the year. She is not a big fan of canned soups but put a bowl of any kind of homemade soup in front of her and she. One pot Chicken Quinoa Soup is here!