Creamy Cucumbered Catfish. For the cucumber, I prefer a seedless cucumber, but a regular cucumber will work just Recently Viewed Recipes. Catfish Cakes with Creamy Cucumber Horseradish Sauce. Cucumber and sweet onion swim together in a dressing made with mayonnaise and vinegar in this simple Dad's Creamy Cucumber Salad.
Fresh sliced cucumbers, red onion and a creamy sauce. Welcome back with yummy catfish cooking cucumber pickle. More yummy cooking: Yummy Giant Grouper Fish Steaming. You can have Creamy Cucumbered Catfish using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Cucumbered Catfish
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of freshly deceased catfish fillets, or you could use frozen but make sure its thawed..
- It’s 1/2 cup of peeled,.chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fine chopped onion.
- You need 1 of juice from 1/2 lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Creamy cucumber salad with a tzatziki-inspired dressing made with Greek yogurt, vinegar, fresh lemon, garlic, and dill. Creamy Cucumber Salad – Light, delicious, and refreshing summer salad, perfect for all those awesome outdoor barbecues and picnics! It's the most wonderful time of the. Creamy Cucumber Salad is a refreshing summertime staple at any picnic, barbecue or potluck.
Creamy Cucumbered Catfish instructions
- hit the inside (not the outside) of a shallow baking dish large enough to fit the poor catfish fillets in with non-stick spray..
- preheat broiler. :).
- lay catfish fillets in a single layer on your prepared baking pan..
- combine all other ingredients. :oh yeah!.
- smear mixture all over the catfish to cover completely..
- broil for 6-10 minutes depending on thickness of fillets…
- top will be browned and fish should flake easily with a fork.. ( it should look edible and tasty! ;)).
Crisp cucumbers and fresh summery dill all tossed in a simple sour cream. In a small bowl combine yogurt, cucumber, dill, and Baked Cajun Catfish and Easy Collard Greens. This creamy cucumber salad, also known as German cucumber salad, is a refreshing combination of cucumbers, red onion and dill tossed in a simple dressing. Creamy Cucumber Salad with a tangy lemon Yogurt Dressing with Mint. Sensational side salad for Middle Eastern food, Indian food, and summer grill outs!