Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp.
You can have Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp
- You need 2 tablespoons of salted butter.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic finely diced.
- You need 1 pound of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 of sweet or yellow onion diced.
- You need 12 ounce of jar roasted red peppers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 cups of baby spinach leaves.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of dried Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh parsley chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 1 teaspoon water (optional).
Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Shrimp instructions
- Heat in large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and add in the garlic. Fry about 1 minute. Add in the shrimp and fry about 2 minutes until pink. Transfer to bowl and set aside..
- Fry onion in remaining butter and wine and reduce slightly. Add roasted peppers with juice and fry about 2 minutes to release flavors..
- Reduce heat to low-medium. Add milk and bring to simmer while stirring. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add spinach and allow to wilt in sauce and add Parmesan cheese. Allow sauce to melt cheese. Add in cornstarch and water mixture until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp mixture back in and add herbs and parsley…. serve over pasta, rice, veggies etc..