My Pepperoni style pizza.
You can have My Pepperoni style pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Pepperoni style pizza
- It’s 1 of Pizza base, homemade or ready made.
- You need 1 Tbsp of canned thick tomato soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Itallion Herbs.
- Prepare 120 grams of Packet of sliced Pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn.
- Prepare 100 grams of Grated Cedder Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion cut circular.
- Prepare 6 small of cherry vine tomatoes, or of your choice.
My Pepperoni style pizza instructions
- Make the pizza base of your choice, thin, thick etc! Grease the pizza tray you're using and put on the base..
- Take 2 heaped tablespoons of the thick tomato soup and spread it thinly all over the pizza base, then sprinkle the corn all over..
- Add the red onion rings and the grated cheese, keep a little cheese for the finished top..
- Next add the pepperoni, and tomatoes, sliced thinly.
- Lastly add a little more cheese..
- Cook in the oven on 180°C, or gas 5 for up to 20 mins. When cooked sprinkle cracked pepper over the top..