Easy Salisbury Steak.
You can cook Easy Salisbury Steak using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Salisbury Steak
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of French onion soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
Easy Salisbury Steak instructions
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of onion soup, salt, pepper, egg and bread crumbs and mix until well blended.
- Take about a fist full of meat and form into oval patties. (should yield 6 or 7 patties).
- In a small bowl mix remaining onion soup and flour until smooth. Add ketchup, water, worcestershire and mustard powder..
- Over medium high heat brown patties on both sides and pour off excess grease.
- Add sauce to pan and stir. cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes. Stir occassionally.