Deep Dish Mexican Pizza. Using my home made Mexican Spice Blend, I season and dress delicious, deep dish pizzas, and bake them off in a skillet. We also highly recommend you view. You saved Mexican Deep-Dish Pizza to your Favorites.
Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Cornmeal Crust. Make the best Mexican Deep-Dish Pizza with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. You can have Deep Dish Mexican Pizza using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Dish Mexican Pizza
- You need 3 Cups of Multigrain Flour.
- Prepare 4 Cup of Corn meal.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Or To Taste Salt.
- You need 1 Sachet of Of Dry Active Yeast.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Cup of Lukewarm Water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Unsalted Butter At Room Temperature.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oil For Greasing And Coating At Top.
- You need of Filling :1/4 Chopped Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Chopped Colour Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Corn(I Have Used Canned).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Queso Dip.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Topping:1/2 Cup Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mexican Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Slightly Cooked Chicken Chunks.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sliced Jalapeño.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Chopped Mint Leaves.
Press dough gently into bottom and up side of pan. Just fill a deep-dish pizza pan with refrigerated pizza dough, then spread with Classico Pizza Sauce and top with your favourite Mexican toppings. This delicious deep-dish pizza is sure to make dinnertime a fun fiesta that the entire family is sure to love! We had this tonight and loved it.
Deep Dish Mexican Pizza step by step
- Take A Large Bowl And Add Dry Ingredients With Melted Butter To It And Knead A Soft Dough With Warm Water..
- Grease It With Olive Oil And Cover It And Keep It For An Hour..
- The Dough Will Rise Almost To Double After An Hour.Punch The Dough And Let The Air Bubble Come Out.Knead It Again For About 2-3 Minutes.Roll It On Flour Dusted Surface..
- Put The Dough In Greased Deep Cake Pan..
- Add A Layer Of Mozzarella Cheese On The Bottom. On Top Of It Add Layer Of Prepared Stuffing. Add Pizza Sauce On It And Mexican Cheese..
- Top With Some Colored Bell Peppers, Chicken Chunks And Jalapeno.Cover It With Rest Of The Dough And Brush The Top With Butter..
- Preheat Oven At 425 deg F. Bake It For 25-30 Minutes Or Until It Becomes Golden And Crisp..
- Take It Out From Oven And Let It Cool Down For 2-3 Minutes And Then Slice It And Serve..
I think we will have this quite often. Chicago Deep Dish Mexican Pizza is a meal that is part of the Cartoon Cartoon Meals line from Tyson Foods. Mexican deep-dish: Chicago's iconic pie, with a twist. Chicago is known for its iconic, Italian-inspired deep-dish pizza. But now to meet a new customer base's taste, one of the city's most famous sellers, Gino's East, is trying something new: Mexican food.