Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings.
You can have Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s of chicken wings.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.