Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza. This refreshing fruit dessert pizza recipe swaps classic cookie crust with a healthier watermelon crust. Topped with yogurt sauce, your favorite berries and mint, this fresh dessert can easily be doubled for a party or halved for every day. This Watermelon Fruit Pizza is one of our family's favorites treats during the summer.
Sweet Watermelon Fruit Pizza topped with a homemade coconut yogurt and fresh berries for a dazzling summer dessert! There's nothing better than a sweet, refreshing watermelon on a hot day. This healthy, low calorie summer snack uses watermelon as a base for piling on yogurt and fruit. You can cook Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza
- Prepare of Watermelon cut in a circle.
- You need of Yogurt or fruit dip or cool whipped topping.
- You need of Blueberries.
- You need of Strawberries.
- It’s of Grapes.
- You need of Oranges.
- It’s of Apples.
- You need of Bananas.
- You need of Feta cheese optional.
- Prepare of Granola optional.
If you're celebrating the glorious start to summer, like my family is, then I have the perfect treat: Watermelon Fruit Pizza. Don't let the name fool you though. Make this fun fruit 'pizza' as a side dish, or a light dessert at a picnic or barbecue. In a medium bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, vanilla, honey, orange zest, and orange juice and mix until well-combined.
Watermelon pizza/ fruit pizza step by step
- Cut a good medium size circle out of the watermelon.
- Add yogurt or fruit dip or whipped topping or leave as is. (this will obviously hold the fruit on).
- Add any fruit of choice, when using bananas and apples remember to serve right away so they don’t brown up on you..
- Top with feta cheese or granola.
- Notes – Check out this delicious recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6341747-strawberry-fruit-dip–mycookbook?invite_token=PMob6rkeVGhNZ9fig84hDmYX.
- For picky eaters no watermelon.
Fun, fresh, and juicy, a Watermelon Fruit Pizza will wow your kids and guests at any backyard party. Get out your sunglasses and beach towel… But if you're looking for something even more fun and elegant to do with that juicy red melon this summer, try a Watermelon Fruit Pizza! * Instead of cheese – white chocolate (chips made with a knife) How to Make a Watermelon Pizza – Fruit Pizza – Vegan Pizza. Healthy, delicious, easy to make, and and fun for the whole family! Let's make a summer fruit dessert (fruit salade) together! Over the years we have seen amazing plant-based alternatives to traditional foods like cauliflower "rice" and zucchini "noodles".