Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad. Spice up your Spring and Summer barbecues, picnics, and parties with this zesty Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad! This feisty side dish is loaded with flavor! Every picnic needs Bacon Sriracha Potato Salad.
Toss roasted potatoes in maple syrup and chopped bacon for a hot variation that is comfort food epitomized. Germans traditionally toss their potatoes in vinegar instead of mayo. This version honors the classic preparation, and then tosses in. You can cook Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad
- Prepare 3 lb of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sriracha chili sauce.
- You need 1 each of onion, small and chopped.
- You need 6 each of bacon slices fried crisp.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chives, chopped.
- Prepare of paprika.
Curry Potato Salad Green Goddess Potato Salad Soy Sauce Sriracha Potato Salad Warm Bacon and Dill Potato Salad. The combination of potato salad with srircha and of course bacon is super delicious. You can change how spicy this salad is by reducing the amount of sriracha or increasing it for more of a kick. In a large mixing bowl combine the diced chilled baked potatoes and sliced green onions.
Sriracha and Bacon Potato Salad step by step
- Bring a stock pot of water to a boil and cook your potatoes to fork tender..
- Drain the potatoes well and cool a bit.
- Add the next 6 ingredients to potatoes and mix well..
- Top with crumbled bacon, chives and paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Hold cold while preparing the sriracha ranch. It's a vinegar potato salad the whole family will love. The potato salad dressing is made with olive oil, red wine vinegar, and dijon mustard. It's light, yet packed with flavor. It's an easy potato salad to make, and you can serve it right.