You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 packages of dry active yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Pizza Dough step by step
- Put warm water into a bowl with yeast and sugar, mix lightly, let sit for about 5-10 minutes (until thickened).
- Mix in flour and salt while mixing (I use a fork), then mix in olive oil.
- Knead dough about 10 minutes, make it into a ball.
- Put it in a bowl and let it rise(double in size).
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll it out and add toppings.
- Cook for about 15 minutes.
- Tip: you can cut the dough into two and roll it out to make two thin crust pizzas, or you can take the dough and stretch making a more traditional rising crust pizza..
- Tip: been using the grill lately… Make your dough on a cookie sheet, cook it in the grill on low-medium for about 5 minutes, then put pizza on the grill without cookie sheet for 1-2 minutes. (nice crispy crust).