sweet n sour pork chops with parsley potatoes. Usually, baked pork chop recipes lack caramelisation. With this sauce, your chops will come out golden Optional – add potatoes! There's room on the tray and I love the way the potatoes are crispy on top, and Serve, scraping the juices on the tray onto the pork, then garnish with parsley if desired.
Sweet and sour pork ribs, tropical salad and parsley potatoes. After you make these sweet and sour pork chops for the first time, you can experiment with the sauce ingredients to customize it to your own liking-more You can usually find thinly sliced pork chops at your grocery store, and there is no special preparation needed. If your grocery store doesn't have. You can cook sweet n sour pork chops with parsley potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sweet n sour pork chops with parsley potatoes
- Prepare 6 of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 of La Choy soy sause.
- Prepare 2 tsp of apple jelly.
- Prepare 2 tsp of La Choy sweet n sour sause.
- It’s 1 of onion salt.
- You need 2 can of whole potatoes drained.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper.
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes.
Pork chops are simmered away in the slow cooker with onions and bell peppers in a homemade tangy sauce in this recipe. My family really enjoyed this recipe I came up with for these tender Crock-Pot Sweet & Sour Pork Chops. And while I was a bit worried that I was not going to be able to snap a. Tasty ground pork patties with bread crumbs, onion and spices in a sweet and sour sauce.
sweet n sour pork chops with parsley potatoes step by step
- put pork chops In pan with enough water to cover pork chops, add apple jelly, shake soy sauce in water till it discolors. add sweet n sour sauce, shake in a little parsley. cook on medium till it gels up..
- In another pan pour in potatoes, add butter, white pepper shake parsley flakes on potatoes until covered cook on medium till potatoes are warm or until the butter is all cooked, if you wish it a bit more spicy add more pepper but be careful it can get hot.
- forget to say shake onion salt on pork chops while cooking!.
Needs quite a lot more seasoning and the patties didn't hold together very well. Husband wasn't terribly keen on the parsley with the sweet and sour sauce. Serve these pork chops with hot boiled basmati or regular rice. Remove pork chops to a serving dish. Add cornstarch to the sauce mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened and clear.