Pinwheel cheese buns. Place cheese slices on dough; roll up from short end. Place one slice in each prepared muffin pan cup. PIZZA BUNS are easy to make homemade recipe.
These pinwheels are the perfect solution. Using just five ingredients including buttery crescent dough, sliced ham and Swiss cheese, every roll-up is topped with a sweet drizzle of honey just before serving. Such a fun little snack or appetizer! You can cook Pinwheel cheese buns using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pinwheel cheese buns
- You need of all-purpose flour, I use after white and half whole wheat.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of bread machine yeast.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese, or any kind you have on hand.
- Prepare of cooking spray or olive oil.
These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels from Delish.com are the best. Top with sliced ham and cheese. The rolls are soft, savory, and totally buttery and delicious. They're topped with a layer of crispy, brown cheese, and shot through with molten cheese.
Pinwheel cheese buns instructions
- Add all ingredients except for the cheese and olive oil to your bread machine pan in the order that your bread machine instructions indicate. Set to dough.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough and place on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a very large rectangle. About 1/4" thick.
- Now apply either the cooking spray or olive oil to the dough and sprinkle the cheese evenly.
- Starting at the longest part of the rectangle, slowly roll the dough a bit at a time. Once all rolled up, using a sharp knife cut into 12 equal pieces. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, cover and let rise for 30-40 minutes or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, once pinwheels have risen, bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Optional, I sprinkle dried parsley and parmesan cheese after I remove from the oven.
Cheddar Cheese Buns – Woman Scribbles. Tender crisp, cheesy tops and filled with cheese inside, You will love these Cheddar Cheese Buns that has a bit of parmesan cheese mixed in the toppings. These puff pastry pinwheels with ham and cheese take no time to prepare and are a delicious warm finger food for any party or gathering. All Reviews for Ham and Cheese Pinwheels. Kids will love these fun sandwiches in their lunchboxes.