Oats waffles. Waffles are a delicious breakfast or brunch food that's made with a pancake-like In Belgium, some waffles are a street food that people eat with their hands. These waffles are made with a combination of oats, almond milk, banana and eggs all easily whipped up in the blender. This banana oat waffle recipe is about to become a staple in your house!
I never really saw what all the fuss was about, until now! Since hubby was given a waffle maker for his birthday, I tried it for the first time and fell in. Gluten-Free Banana-Oat Waffles from Kim's Cravings. You can cook Oats waffles using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats waffles
- You need 2 cups of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1 of medium ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry chunks.
Kim keeps these waffles gluten-free by using oats instead of wheat flour. The result tastes like a cross between banana bread and an oatmeal. These healthy easy banana oat waffles have upped my breakfast game big time. But why restrict them to just breakfast?
Oats waffles step by step
- For this recipe you need a food processor or a really good blender, if you don't have neither, just opt for the old fashioned way that works always ! Throw in all the ingredients in your food processor except for the strawberry chunks..
- Once your mixture is well blended, unplug your machine and fold in your strawberries..
- Preheat your waffle maker and brush in some coconut oil or use a cooking spray to make sure your waffles can easily come off once their done. I'd say give your waffles at least 5-7 min depending on how quick or slow your waffle maker is..
- Enjoy them with some fresh blueberries and drizzle a bit of maple syrup on them..
Waffles are so versatile, you can potentially eat only waffles for the entire The best time to eat waffles is all the time. The best oat flour waffles recipe that is naturally gluten free, dairy free, easy to make, high protein from almond flour and absolutely delicious! Waffles are a classic breakfast staple. Melt in Your Mouth Homemade Waffles. This Is My First Time Making One Of These I Hope You Enjoy The Edited Version Of Invader Zim.