Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar.
You can cook Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar
- Prepare of First Layer.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (room temperature).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk powder (or fresh cream 1/4 cup can be used).
- You need of Second Layer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mango pulp.
- Prepare of Almonds sliced for Garnishing.
Mango Pudding Without Gelatin / Agar Agar instructions
- For First Layer: Take a pan add milk, sugar on low flame give it a boil..
- In another bowl add 1/4 cup milk add corn flour, milk powder. Mix it well..
- Add to the boiling milk. With in a min the thick milk pudding will get ready. Get it cool to room temperature..
- Arrange the serving glass in cross in katori. Pour the first layer pudding in glasses. Put in refrigerator for 1 hr to get set..
- For Second Layer: Take a pan add water, corn flour. Mix it well. Now put the pan on low flame. Continuously stir it. Till it become transparent..
- Now add mango pulp. keep stirring. With in a min it will become thick. Now get it cool to room temperature. Take out the serving glasses from the refrigerator. Pour the mango pudding in serving glass. Level it..
- Put them again into the refrigerator to get set. Garnish with sliced almonds while serving. Enjoy chilled Mango Pudding..