Buttery Corn Bread.
You can have Buttery Corn Bread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttery Corn Bread
- It’s 2/3 cup of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Corn meal.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
Buttery Corn Bread step by step
- Cream butter and sugar..
- Combine flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, eggs, and milk..
- Combine mixtures and pour into a 9×13 pan [sprayed with oil] and bake 22 to 27 mins. Should be golden brown..
- Sorry, I left out that it bakes at 400 degrees..