Brenda's Cornbread Dressing.
You can have Brenda's Cornbread Dressing using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brenda's Cornbread Dressing
- It’s 6 boxes of Jiffy cornbread.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need .5 ounces of sage.
- Prepare 1 of whole celery bunch.
- You need 1 of whole green onion bunch.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare 3 (48 ounce) of Swanson chicken broths.
- Prepare 18 of eggs.
Brenda's Cornbread Dressing step by step
- Combine cornbread, 6 eggs, and milk in turkey roaster size pan. Bake at 350 degrees until done..
- In a big pot combine broth, green onions, celery, sage, salt and pepper (to taste). Boil until tender..
- Boil 12 eggs, peel, and set aside..
- Let cornbread cool, break up, and stir in broth mixture. Slice eggs and add them. Stir thoroughly, and salt and pepper to taste. Return to oven and cook until firm..
- Serve with jellied cranberry sauce..
- Feeds approx. 30-50 people..