You can cook Salmon Croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Croquettes
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of red crushed pepper.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh bread crumbled.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn meal flour or sea food coating.
- You need 1 of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper and onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Pink Alaska Salmon.
Salmon Croquettes instructions
- Preheat oil on stove, will be used to fry so add enough..
- Remove salmon from can into a bowl and remove small spine bones (and skin if you don't like it)..
- Add chopped onions and green pepperw to bowl along with dash of salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Mix well..
- Use two slices of bread and crumble. Add two eggs and combine until mix is wet enough to hold. Form into balls..
- On a plate, add corn meal flour or seafood fry. Cat croquettes with well with flour and add to hot oil..
- Cook for three minutes on each side or until golden brown. Set on paper towels to dry oil. Enjoy!.