Green Lentil & Oat Crepe.
You can cook Green Lentil & Oat Crepe using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Lentil & Oat Crepe
- Prepare 200 gms of / 2 cups Yellow Lentils (also known as green gram dal or moong dal).
- You need 50 gms of / 0.5 cups Whole Green Gram (moong).
- Prepare 100 gm of / 1cup Oats.
- You need 0.5 cups of Yoghurt / Curd – whisked.
- Prepare 1 pc of Onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Coriander Leaves few sprigs, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger, grated.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s As needed of – Salt.
- Prepare of Avocado Oil or Canola Oil for cooking.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 50 gm of Spinach or Kale Leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 of Green Chillis, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- You need of To add protein.
- It’s 15 gms of hemp protein / pumpkin protein powder.
- You need of Equipment used.
- Prepare of Flat skillet, preferably cast iron.
- It’s of Flat spatula.
Green Lentil & Oat Crepe instructions
- Clean, wash and soak the yellow lentils and green grams in water for 4 to 5 hours. Soak oats separately. After soaking is over, drain the water..
- Grind the soaked grains to make a smooth and thick batter. The batter should be of pouring consistency. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl..
- Add the remaining ingredients except the oil and stir well to combine. Check the salt and adjust to suit your taste..
- Heat a skillet on medium heat and grease it with oil. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it into a thin crepe. Drizzle some oil around the centre and the edges of the crepe..
- Let it cook well until the base gets light golden brown color. On top of the crepe add chopped onions and chopped spinach while it is half cooked. Flip and cook on the other side..