Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes. Home » Instant Pot » Instant Pot Sausage, Potatoes and Cabbage. Instant Pot Sausage, Potatoes and Cabbage. The other night I pulled out my Instant Pot and made this delicious cabbage, potatoes and sausage dish which we all loved.
One of the things I love about making soups or stews in the Instant Pot rather than stovetop is that I can set it and leave it alone. Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage—an easy all in one pot meal of smoked sausage, potatoes, onion and cabbage. Dump everything into the pot and walk away! You can have Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- You need 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- You need 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Related: SLOW COOKER Smoked Sausage and Cabbage recipe Instant Pot Smoked Sausage and Cabbage Instant Pot Sausage, Cabbage, Potatoes and Onions Recipe directions. Let it release naturally and then eat and enjoy! Have you tried the Instant Pot? I love cooked cabbage, and I love smoked sausage, especially with onion added, so I thought this Instant Pot cabbage and sausage recipe would be good.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes instructions
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
In fact, this is probably one of my all time favorites now. This recipe is also keto, low carb, and gluten free. The recipe is […] Making this cabbage, kielbasa and potatoes Instant Pot dinner is very easy! Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage and Cabbage—an easy all in one pot meal of smoked sausage, potatoes, onion and cabbage. Dump everything into the crock and walk away!