You can have Ernies Cornbread using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ernies Cornbread
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of self rising corn meal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of tblspoon butter, bacon grease.
- It’s of or veg oil to grease skillet.
Ernies Cornbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease cast iron skillet.
- Mix all ingredients – pour into prepared skillet.
- Bake 30-35 minute or until lightly brown on top.