Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip. Nice texture good crust- perfect for dipping in chili etc. Bring the husks together beneath the ear of corn to make a sort of handle and tie with string. Place the butter, parsley, and garlic in a mixing bowl and whisk or beat until smooth.
How to make buttered sweet corn. Saint Lucifer Style Street Corn Dip. I found this recipe while searching for a quick way to roast corn kernels without. You can cook Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip
- Prepare 2 slices of bread.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter (melted).
- You need 2 of garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 pack of instant corn soup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of starch flour.
- You need of Water.
I love sweet corn soup and sweet corn fritters. Then add a Water for dipping bread. I first tasted the combo of corn with butter and soy sauce at New Years festival in Kyoto a couple years ago. All week we'll be featuring recipes, techniques, and how-tos about how to get the most out of the sweet summer corn that should soon be flooding our farmers' markets, including a new grilled corn.
Garlic Butter Bread With Sweet Corn Dip instructions
- Mix melted butter with grated garlic, spread on the bread, sprinkle the dried oregano, then bake for 4 minutes..
- Boil the instant sweet corn soup, add some water, and season it..
- Add water to starch flour then pour into the boiling soup to thicken it..
If you click and purchase we get a small Easy homemade pull apart garlic bread. This savory recipe is made from scratch dough with tasty Glad you enjoyed the bread! I do not let the dough rise until after dipping and placing the pieces into. This simple garlic butter is made with butter and a few cloves of garlic. Use this garlic butter for garlic bread, seafood, fish, or vegetables.