Pizza with readymade Pizzabase. No Oven Veg Pizza using Readymade base Learn how to make pizza with readymade pizza base. This pizza tastes divine and tasty.
Do u, in general, suggest using ready-made pizza-base, or always preparing new base myself? But when I tried that with ready-made pizza-base, two things happened: first, the pizza. See great recipes for Pizza with readymade Pizzabase, Garden pizza too! ready made pizza base, mozzarella cheese, onions, capsicums, tomatoes, Pizza sauce, Butter, Oregano. You can cook Pizza with readymade Pizzabase using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza with readymade Pizzabase
- It’s 4 of ready made pizza base.
- You need 250 gms of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 of onions.
- You need 2 of capsicums.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s of If needed Salt.
Make pizza in few minutes at home with your favorite toppings #pizzabase #yummyinmytummy #snacktime #pizza Let's save you time working on that dough for that party as you concentrate on other things. Order our readymade variety of pastries. Dough for making pizza base is ready. Now divide this dough into two equal halves.
Pizza with readymade Pizzabase instructions
- Preheat the Oven At 200 Degree Celsius..
- Cut all the veggies in cubes(tomatoes only outer part, remove the pulp).
- Take a pizza base,spread 2-3 tsp pizza sauce evenly. Then sprinkle grated cheese. Now place the chopped onions, capsicum and tomatoes and onions on the cheese layer..
- Sprinkle more cheese over the veggies. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes. Spread butter on the edges of the base..
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 10 – 11 minutes on 180 C..
- For topping you can add olives/paneer/sweet corn etc..
Take one part and shape it round. The pizza is an Italian dish, made of a flat round disc of dough topped with pizza sauce, veggies, cheese and varied seasonings. However, for those who are short of time, there are workarounds like readymade pizza base and sauces. For another thin variation, spread pizza base thin and top it with meat dumplings, onion slices. Use readymade pizza bases or pitta breads if you prefer.