Chicken blt wrap with aioli. Make a no-fuss version of a French garlic spread to add punch to a roll-up with chicken and classic BLT ingredients. In small bowl, beat aioli ingredients with wire whisk. They say garlic aioli in restaurants though so it sounds fancy.
In small bowl, beat aioli ingredients with wire whisk. Fold bottom edge of each tortilla up, and roll tightly. Top with lettuce, sliced tomato and generous helping of chicken breast. You can have Chicken blt wrap with aioli using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken blt wrap with aioli
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise or salad dressing.
- You need 1 large of clove garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 4 of 10 inch flour tortillas.
- It’s 4 of leaves green lettuce leaf.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bacon flavor bits or chips.
Add bacon and roll up, wrap fashion. These easy BLT wrap sandwiches start with bagged salad greens, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and avocado, wrapped in tortillas for a delicious These delicious BLT wrap sandwiches can be made ahead of time and placed in an insulated lunchbox along with ice packs or a frozen juice box or two. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. As we veer into the warmer months, this is a meal that won't heat up your kitchen or feel too heavy to.
Chicken blt wrap with aioli instructions
- in small bowl, beat aioli ingredients with wire whisk.
- spread on each tortilla, leaving 2 inch border at bottom of each.
- arrange 2 lettuce on each tortilla, leaving 2 inch border at bottom.
- evenly top each with chicken, tomatoes and bacon bits.
- fold bottom edge of each tortilla up and roll tightly.
For an effortlessly adventurous flavor experience, envelop our Bold Chipotle Chicken with savory bacon, lettuce, tomato and Caesar dressing. Skip the bread and enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT, without all the carbs in these easy lettuce wraps! So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. Add some avocado if you wish! Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.