Pita pizza. Pita Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If your making them in a toaster oven you. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea!
We also have halal options, so be sure to inquire! I make homemade pizza, we get delivery and sometimes we even get good quality frozen versions. Fresh and delicious pizza every time. You can cook Pita pizza using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pita pizza
- You need 1 of pita bread ( or how ever many you are cooking for ).
- Prepare 1 of black olives.
- It’s 1 of sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of feta cheese.
- You need 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of pizza sauce of your choice.
Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow pepper, mozzarella, and homemade tomato sauce. You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it's designed especially for two! Greek Pita Pizzas are a fun and healthy way to do pizza night! Mini pitas topped with hummus, a simple Greek salad and feta cheese are perfect when you're craving a fresh pizza full of.
Pita pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°f.
- Add some sauce to your pita and spread it around then add a little of the shredded cheese then sliced tomato feta cheese then olives then add more cheese on top …bake for 8-10 minutes depending on your oven just keep an eye on it make sure it don't get to crispy.
Little ones will love these fun and super-easy pizza's for lunch or a light supper, from BBC Good Food magazine. Pita pizzas are super easy, can be made with just about any favorite ingredients you have at home Definitely a big step up from frozen pizzas. And, as opposed to store-bought, you get to control what. These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. I know it's been a while.