Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad.
You can cook Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad
- You need 1 can of black beans 15 oz.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, fresh or frozen and thawed.
- It’s 1 of large, ripe tomato, cut into 1/4 inch dice (about 1 cup).
- You need 1 of small, red onion cut into 1/4 inch dice (about 1/2 cup).
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar (or plain white distilled vinegar).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Becky's Corn & Black bean Salad instructions
- Place beans, corn, tomato, onion, and cilantro in large bowl. Stir gently to combine..
- In small bowl, wisk garlic,vinegar, oil, and seasonings together..
- Pour dressing over the bean mixture and toss to coat..
- Salad can be kept at room temperature for up to 6 hours..