Quick Green Beans with Bacon.
You can cook Quick Green Beans with Bacon using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Green Beans with Bacon
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 6 cup of Fresh green beans, trimmed.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper, to taste.
Quick Green Beans with Bacon instructions
- Cook bacon and onion in a large skillet over med heat till bacon is done and onion is tender..
- In a large saucepan add beans and cover with water..
- Bring beans to a boil and cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness..
- Drain beans well and add to the bacon and onions. Toss to coat and salt and pepper to taste..