Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza. This Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza is almost like biscuits and gravy…with extra sausage AND cheese! Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; seal seams. This sausage gravy breakfast pizza uses crescent rolls to make a soft crust, overlaid with scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, and bacon.
If you love sausage gravy over biscuits, give this version a try. Your favorite sausage gravy served on a. Sausage gravy as the "sauce," sunny side up eggs, mozzarella cheese and garnish with chopped green onions….out of control good. You can have Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 large of pre-made pan style pizza crust.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of extra thick white gravy.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of browned crumbled breakfast sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- It’s 6 large of eggs scramble broken apart and set aside.
- You need 1 small of onion thin sliced.
- It’s 1 small of yellow or orange bell pepper sliced thin.
- Prepare 4 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded monteray jack cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded swiss cheese and shredded parmesean together equaling about 1/4 cup.
- You need 1/4 of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of parsely for contrasting color.
You've got a couple different options to choose from regarding the crust. We really enjoy the Trader Joe's thin crust that you can find in the. The sausage gravy sauce is the perfect canvas for this yummy breakfast pizza. I love all the traditional breakfast favorites piled high with a hint of heat from the jalapenos.
Yummy Sausage Gravy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- preheat oven 375°F and Dust a large cookie sheet or pizza stone with cornmeal.
- lay out crust on pan if you are making crust from a dough stretch as best as you can to fit the pan, build up the edges to make a rim and poke the center area lightly with a fork to prevent big bubbles from rising, if using a premade crust then nevermind get ready for your toppings.
- Start by covering the pizza crust with half the total gravy and sprinkle the cooked crumbled sausage then the scrambled eggs, next take the feta cheese and crumble it all over the eggs.
- now take the sliced onion and peppers and place them evenly around the crust.
- pour the other half of the gravy over top of vegetables and finish off with the remaining cheeses in the order stated.
- bake for a good 15 minutes or until the cheeses are bubbling and the top is lightly browned remove from the oven let cool at least 5 minutes for the gravy to set or it'll be running off down your arm no ooh hot.
The creamy avocado sauce on top really made this dish shine. Easy Breakfast Pizza with SausageJimmy Dean. I put the gravy on the dough as the sauce, then added cheese, then egg, then bacon and hash browns. Ooooh yummy yummy for you and your close ones indeed! Many jealousies I feel I want to have that to enjoy looks.