Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce. These creative, non-marinara, homemade pasta sauce recipes will come in handy when you want to give red sauce a rest. We'll always love you, marinara, but it's time we started seeing other homemade pasta sauces. From a vibrantly green herb-focused linguine to a throw-together pantry.
These five basic sauces can dress up any size and shape pasta, be it spaghetti, penne, or ravioli. Amp up that marinara sauce with ground meat and you've got a hearty ragù on your hands. The meat sauce is simple and made completely from scratch. You can cook Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 800 g of tomatoes in a can.
- It’s 400 g of tomato sauce.
- You need 500 g of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (for garnish).
By tossing the pasta and sauce together, the pasta starts to absorb some of the flavors in the Subscribe to our newsletter with easy, delicious, and fresh recipes and receive our eCookbook. Quick and Easy Pasta Sauce from Scratch. Although this isn't a traditional Spaghetti Bolognese sauce as we are missing the vegetables it does make a quick mid-week alternative and my kids now frequently call it Spag Bol instead of meat sauce. With very little ones in the family (or messy husbands) you.
Pasta with Easy Meat Sauce step by step
- Add onions and garlic to heated olive oil and sauté on medium-high for 3~4 minutes until the onions are soft and translucent..
- Add the ground beef (patted dry and down to room temp.) and salt to the pan. Crush with a wooden spatula to mix with the onion and garlic. Cook until both sides are brown (8-10 minutes)..
- Once the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and tomato sauce and mix evenly..
- Reduce the sauce to a simmer or until it reaches the desired consistency. Be sure to stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Pour sauce over some cooked pasta of your choice (preferably shorter length pasta like ravioli or lasagna)..
- Garnish with a generous sprinkle of parmesan and a sprig of fresh basil..
An easy meat sauce recipe for spaghetti made quickly with ground beef and pasta sauce, flavored with onion and garlic. Add pasta sauce to skillet; stir together. This recipe for pasta with meat sauce takes under an hour to make so dinner will be on the table faster than you'd think. Here is an easy dinner recipe. This Pasta and Italian Meat Sauce doesn't need to cook for a long time to be delicious.