Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe. Recipe by: Marla. "A healthy whole wheat crust that comes out soft and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. It tastes good but it is not whole wheat unless you use all whole wheat flour. This recipe should be called "Wheat Pizza Crust" I try to eat only whole grains and want people to know.
All whole wheat pizza dough recipes are different, but they typically all have the same ingredients: whole wheat flour, yeast, water, salt, oil, and I tested this whole wheat pizza crust recipe with many different amounts of water over the past few weeks. This is the HEALTHY alternative to the regular all purpose flour crust. I have already shared the regular veg pizza recipe where the base is made from all purpose flour aka maida. You can cook Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe
- You need 500 gm of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of instant dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare As needed of Warm water to Knead dough.
- Prepare of For topping.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage grated.
- It’s 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut length wise.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped..(you can add more veggies).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of Pizza sause.
- You need as needed of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s As needed of Pizza sizzling.
- You need 100 gm of Sweet corn.
This time I am sharing whole wheat pizza dough. This recipe will give light, fluffy pizza crust with crisp edges. Whole wheat flour is used for the dough with either fresh or dried yeast, whichever is more convenient. Though I made my first successful whole wheat pizza crust with this delicious asparagus pizza recipe, really, any of your favorite pizza recipes will taste great on top of this wheat.
Healthy wheat flour base pizza recipe instructions
- In a bowl mix wheat flour,sugar,salt,oil and instant dry yeast.mix well.
- Knead dough With warm water..As required..
- Make a soft dough.with the help of lil oil and Keep aside for atleast one an hour..
- After an hour when it become double in size..Beat it for 2 to 3 min.
- Now make 5 portion from this dough..And roll it thick with the rolling pin..
- Now bake it in the oven..Or on nonstick pan..(whatever u want to bake with) it takes 5 to 6 min…
- In a bowl add all veggies and microwave it for 5 min…(u can also use raw veggies..As per ur taste).
- Add salt, black pepper and mayoness..
- Now take a pizza base.. Spread pizza sause..Then veggies.. then sweet corn..And then pizza cheez.. (mozorolla cheez.).
- . Sprinkle oregano and pizza sizzling over it..And bake it until cheez melts.(2 to 3 min).
- Your wheat flour base pizza is ready..
For the gluten-free base, I'm using chickpea (gram) flour, salt and water…that's it! All you have to do is mix, cook it in a skillet/frying pan like you would a pancake, then. Spread prepared pizza sauce on rolled pizza base, top it with sliced onion, sliced mushrooms, tomato and green capsicum strips. Made with whole wheat pizza dough. And a sauce, but we already talked about that.