Pea Rice With Soft Boiled Eggs. Add the sliced mushrooms in an even layer. Add the sliced white bottoms of the scallions; season with salt and pepper. Pea Rice With Soft Boiled Eggs MY VERSION.
Garnish with the green tops of the scallions, dressed pea tips, sliced eggs and spice blend. Bring the water to a boil. Once the water comes to a rolling boil, immediately remove the pot from the heat and cover. You can have Pea Rice With Soft Boiled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pea Rice With Soft Boiled Eggs
- Prepare of GREEN PEA RICE.
- You need 1 can of green pea.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked white rice.
- You need of SOFT BOILED EGGS.
- It’s 2 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 dash of light soy sauce and pepper or salt and pepper.
The Best Boiled Eggs And Rice Recipes on Yummly Crack the egg or eggs into a small bowl, season with salt and pepper, and beat until frothy. Carefully remove eggs and place into ice bath until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs and slice in half.
Pea Rice With Soft Boiled Eggs instructions
- SOFT BOILED EGG.
- bring a pot of water to a boil water then off heat put egg and cover for 5 minute 30 second or longer a few more seconds depending on the size of the egg.
- drain pea and set aside.
- cooked rice with water or stock then add green pea and bake for another 1 minute.
- serve pea rice on eggs with a dash of pepper on eggs.
- BELOW ARE FEW SOFT BOILED EGGS RECIPE ,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
TO SERVE: Arrange fritters on a plate lined with salad greens, top with soft boiled eggs and a good pinch of salt and pepper. This Pea & Egg Salad is my version of an English pea salad recipe. I make it just that little bit easier by using frozen peas and a lot tastier by adding hard-boiled eggs! This is a really great salad to make for your kids' lunchboxes, a pot luck or weekend picnic. Put the eggs in a pan of cold water and bring to the boil.