My little Alfrado Pizza with 2 Cheese & Tomato 😘.
You can have My little Alfrado Pizza with 2 Cheese & Tomato 😘 using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My little Alfrado Pizza with 2 Cheese & Tomato 😘
- It’s of Pastry…….
- It’s 4 of heaped tbls plain flour.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbls of Water.
- Prepare 1 of little flour on the surface for rolling the pastry.
- It’s of Topping……..
- You need 3 tsp of tomato Purèe.
- It’s 4 of this Chedder cheese.
- You need 4 tbls of grated Mozzarella.
- You need 3 tsp of Alfredo.
- Prepare 1 tbls of sweet pepper diced.
- It’s 2 of Cherry tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red onion.
My little Alfrado Pizza with 2 Cheese & Tomato 😘 step by step
- Flour, sugar,salt and butter all mixed add the water and mix together roughly with your hand then roll it out to how thin you want it. I used a plate to get it purfectly round..
- Add tomato purèe thinly, next add the Alfredo sauce and spread all over..
- Next add red onion, cherry sliced tomatoes and yellow sweet pepper diced. Add salt and black pepper..
- Next 4 tbls chedder Cheese grated. Then add 4 tbls mozzarella grated cheese..
- Add to the oven on a pizza tray and cook for 10 minutes on 180°C Check after 4 minutes then back in until browned and crisp underneath..