Easy Tasty Banana Bread. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This is very similar to the banana bread my mother made – simple, moist, and tasty with the banana the star.
This easy banana bread recipeis a definite classic – big banana taste, super moist, not the least bit tough. I love it for breakfast, mid day snack I'm the baker and blogger behind Just So Tasty! I believe anyone can make tasty, homemade desserts and treats. You can cook Easy Tasty Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Tasty Banana Bread
- Prepare of purpose flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of sugar, or you can add a little bit more.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of vegetables oil, you can use 1/2 cup melted butter instead.
- Prepare of ripe banana (smash it).
- It’s of almond milk, you can use any milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of slices almond or you can use any nuts.
I love classic recipes that are delicious. I watch several youngsters each day while their parents are at work. They come running when I announce it's time to cook. This easy banana bread is one of their favorite treats to help bake and eat. —Sharon Ward, King Ferry, New York.
Easy Tasty Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven at 325 F. Greased the loaf pan or bundt pan. Mixed flour, baking soda, and salt aside..
- Mixed egg, sugar, and oil combined together. I used mixer to combined it..
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients. Mixed well. It will be little bit dry, so please don't freaking out..
- Add milk, vanilla extract, and smashes banana. Mixed together until smooth. Finally add half of almonds slices into it, mixed well with spatula..
- Sprinkles half of almond into the pan, pour the batter into it and top with the rest of the almond. Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently. It's done when the knife comes out clean from the middle of the loaf or bundt..
- Let the bread stand warm. Use sharp knife loosen the bread from sides and set aside. Enjoy!.
Six-year-old Osian and his dad Imran show us how simple and easy it is to make yummy banana bread. All we know is that it's straight forward to make and so tasty! This is the only banana bread recipe I will use. I have had this recipe for years written on a white paper passed down thru the years thru the family. I'm only posting it online so I never lose it.