Triple Fried Dinner.
You can have Triple Fried Dinner using 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple Fried Dinner
- You need of Lamb breast————.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of lamb breast.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of marjoram.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s As needed of extra Virgin olive oil I used a cup.
- It’s of Broccoli and cauliflower—————.
- It’s 12 ounces of broccoli and cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of Brussel Sprouts—————–.
- Prepare 12 ounces of Brussel Sprout.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Gravy———-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 24 ounces of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
Triple Fried Dinner instructions
- Steam the Brussel Sprouts for 6 minutes..
- Remove the silver skin membrane from the lamb breast..
- Slice the breast in between the rib bones. Trim any hard parts and some of the fatty parts..
- Add the spices to the pieces.
- Heat the oil. Add the flour and let it rest till the oil heats..
- When the oil is hot add the ribs.
- Turn as needed..
- Fry the ribs till done and crispy. Move to the paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- In the oil you fried the lamb, fry the Brussel Sprouts..
- Move to paper towels..
- Fry the broccoli and cauliflower..
- When done move to the paper towel.
- Add the extra flour you have leftover and add the 1/2 cup. Fry in the lamb vegetable oil stir for 10 minutes then add water and stir getting all lumps out add the spices and adjust..
- It's all ready Serve I hope you enjoy!!.