Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. See how to make the best banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need of bananas.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of honey.
- You need of gluten free flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of walnuts.
- Prepare of sweet chocolate powder.
- You need of salt.
Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and Jump to the Easy Banana Bread Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see how we make it. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana Bread instructions
- Pre heat oven 170C.
- Smash the bananas very well and when they are ready, mix them with the eggs, honey and peanut butter.
- Add the flour, baking powder, salt & the chocolate powder. Mix well and add the walnuts & mix again..
- Add the mixture into the mold and heat it for 50-55 min. Enjoy 😍.
Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas.