Zucchini Bread (or Muffins). The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER! Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Zucchini-Chocolate Chip Muffins "These muffins are packed with zucchini, chocolate chips, and walnuts and make a perfect on-the-go snack." – edhoward.
If you don't have a muffin tin, don't feel like making muffins or just prefer bread, then you can do that. Add lemon and poppy seeds for a delicious zucchini muffin treat. Fold in the zucchini, walnuts and currants. You can cook Zucchini Bread (or Muffins) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread (or Muffins)
- You need of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s of plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare of add ins (walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.).
- You need of Rolled oats, optional for topping.
Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. Today's zucchini bread batter makes great zucchini bread muffins, too! Make the batter as instructed- instead of pouring it into a loaf pan, spoon the batter into a prepared muffin pan filling each well all the way to the top. Banana Zucchini Muffins are a great way to use up that last bit of zucchini as we enter into the Fall months.
Zucchini Bread (or Muffins) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set it aside. After shredding the zucchini, blot it dry with a few paper towels and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, yogurt and vanilla until combined. Set aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the zucchini and the add in of your choice..
- Bread: Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the rolled oats evenly over the top of the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if the top is browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack until it's cool enough to handle..
- Muffins: Scoop the batter into greased or lined muffin tins about 2/3 of the way up and sprinkle the oats over the tops. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Mini Loaves: Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack until they're cool enough to handle..
These are really the best Banana Zucchini Muffins ever! While these are the best Banana Zucchini Muffins ever, I also have a Best Zucchini Bread recipe you should try! Banana Zucchini Muffins Mix bananas, white sugar, zucchini, applesauce, eggs, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder in a sifter and sift into the banana mixture; add oats and mix until batter is just combined. Mix egg, oil, milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a bowl; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened.