Gur Coconut Dry fruits laddu. It is a very healthy laddu, can be easily digested even by kids. Dry fruit laddu recipe – Delicious, healthy and super quick to make energy balls. These dry fruit ladoos are great for anyone looking for healthy To make dry fruit laddu there are no particular measurements or method to follow.
It is a traditional Indian sweet suitable for all occasions and festivals. Dry fruits laddu recipe with stepwise photos – an easy and quick recipe for making healthy and delicious dry fruits ladoo for the festive season. Skip the desiccated coconut if you don't like the coconut aroma. You can have Gur Coconut Dry fruits laddu using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gur Coconut Dry fruits laddu
- It’s of As needed:ghee.
- Prepare Handful of of: walnuts.
- You need Handful of :cashewnut (chopped).
- You need Handful of : almonds (chopped).
- You need Pinch of :cardamom powder.
- You need of Some: pistachios.
- It’s of One: grated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of :gur.
There is no exact recipe to make dry fruits laddu. the proportions of the dry fruits. Dry fruits laddu recipe- easy tasty, rich dry fruits laddu that is vegan, gluten & refined sugar free. Wholesome instant energizing snack for Dry fruits laddu is an easy sweet recipe for festivals like Ganesh Chaturti, Diwali, holi. In the same pan dry roast grated dry coconut until crisp and keep it aside.
Gur Coconut Dry fruits laddu step by step
- Heat the oven, add the pan to the oven pour ghee in the pan, fry all dry fruits along with pistachios in low flame. keep the dry fruits in a bowl..
- Now put grated coconut in the same pan, fry not to much, in a low medium heat and keep aside. add the ghee add the gur in the same pan boil gur until it will be a right consistency..
- Now add the coconut add the dry fruits along with pinch of cardamom powder in the same pan. mix well when it is thickened put in the oily plate..
- After few minutes make laddus from the gravy its yummy.
Wait until roasted ingredients are cool. Then coarse grind it along with cardamom using a mixer. Add dry fruits powder and mix. Let the mixture thicken completely and keep mixing. Making round balls or laddu: Use some coconut powder on a plate to coat the ladoos and keep this powder Take a small ball portion of the ladoo mixture, make round balls of the laddus, coat the round ladoo with the.